Thursday, October 28, 2010

Me + Grandma + Foot Surgery= PILLOWS!






Have you ever bought a new couch that just needed a little more personality? That is what happened to us when we bought ours! Don't get me wrong, we got rid of the ugly brown couch, and we now have a red couch, the color alone gives it personality. Here was the solution to my problem: Grandma! The timing was perfect, and the fabric was on sale. My Grandma just had surgery on her foot, so she needed some help around the house. I just moved to St. Louis and did not have a job. (Do you see where I am going with this?) It was so much fun to make these pillows with my precious Grandma. She is an amazing woman with amazing talents. I was so lucky to be able to stay with her for a few weeks...and I guess I came home with more personality then I had before!

No comments:

Post a Comment